Linnworks Multi-Channel Overview
Linnworks is an innovative, multi-channel eCommerce platform that helps over 4,000 online retailers across the globe automate their key business processes, reduce costs and manage their entire selling operations from a single dashboard.
Using a state of the art web-based platform that heightens online sales productivity across all of your favourite devices, it has never been easier to dominate your online ventures.
- Sync, edit, update and fulfil all of your orders across dozens of online marketplaces.
- Supply chain updates continually in real time.
- Bulk list hundreds of items on the fly.
- Change descriptions, adjust pricing and update shipping carriers across multiple platforms in mere seconds.
- Fully automated stock control functionality.
- Marketplaces sync and communicate in real time.
- Eliminate all of your repetitive order management tasks
- A leader in shipping management
- Full SQL database access for communication through API access.
It doesn’t matter if you’re selling across three channels or three hundred – it takes almost exactly the same amount of time to create listings, print invoices, and generate shipping labels.
Easily integrate with sites like eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Magento, and hundreds of other platforms… and we are constantly on the lookout for even more. Our inventory management software also translates into many different languages and supports websites built with PHP, MySQL, ASP, and several other formats.
Our multi-channel inventory management connects your inventory to your various channels to provide accurate stock levels. So when an item sells on one eCommerce site, your other listings adjust automatically to account for it.
- When an item sells, all of your listings will update, and our system will even suspend future listings if your stock levels reach zero. Once you restock, the selling automatically continues.
- Data import tool to upload/download all of your stock information straight into our system. Every time a new CSV file is uploaded, the system makes stock updates, price changes and more - automatically.
- Processing an order on Linnworks couldn’t be easier. Sort, reallocate, print and package to your heart’s content...all without leaving your centralised order screen.
- Our order management software also communicates directly with your vendors, so you’ll always have the latest, most accurate stock levels in hand. This means you can assign shipping providers, notify drop shippers, and add tracking information from your centralised warehouse…all in a matter of seconds.
- Setting up all of your different shipping providers couldn’t be easier. Just select them from the shipping menu, or upload CSV files for shippers that aren’t found. Then your information automatically integrates with all of your active marketplaces.
- Printing shipping labels with Linnworks is simply a matter of selecting the right shipping provider for each sale, and printing straight from our database. Embedding or printing removable shipping labels is also a breeze.
- Send tracking information from your shipping companies straight to your channels so you know items are on their way. That includes notifications from drop-shippers and overseas couriers as well.
- Linnworks is the ultimate listing software because it makes all the hard choices for you. Once you upload a product into our inventory, it can then be added to eBay, Amazon, Magento, and Bigcommerce without any additional customisation.
- All the tools you need to create the perfect template for all of your listings. Simply tell our system how you prefer your layout once and it will remember your preferences until the end of time.
- Create detailed and accurate financial reports on individual channels, custom date ranges, and specific products and categories, with powerful custom reports tool.
- Get immediate insight into your business performance, with full access to your analytics directly from the dashboard. Whether you’re looking to understand your top sellers, stock tables, shipping reports or cash flow analysis, monitor your key statistics with ease using custom reports.
- Extensive customisation and viewing options available, you can take a detailed look at the performance of your inventory and track product demand, pricing changes and stock notices.
- With custom reporting functionality, you can view and analyse historical data, in-turn identifying customer buying patterns and enabling you to anticipate increases in stock demand.